Thursday, 27 February 2014

Welcome!

Hi everyone! 
Welcome to my Blog, 
during this blog, I will be disgussing my company Geely Automobile. 
As this is the first assignment for my course Using Accounting for Decision Making. 

Hope you enjoy!

Chantelle  

4 comments:

  1. Hi Chantelle, I'm Sharon and my company manufactures and develops non woven fabrics for interior decoration of automobiles. I look forward to reading more about your company and comparing to mine. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chantelle, my name is Jye and my company is Air China. We are both involved with companies who provide transport, so I am interested in seeing what information you post you about your company. Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chantellle,
    My name is Katrina and my company is Fisher and Paykel NZ. Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting. Can't wait to see more blogs regarding your company Geely Automobile.
    Happy blog days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Chantelle,
    About to have a read of your blog.
    Looks interesting on first glance.

    ReplyDelete